Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blondie654 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie654 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!!
    Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:43am
Hey! ....alright I know exactly what you are going through (personal experience) first of all ..breathe! Its just hair and it will grow back !! Alright, what I recomend? ...Go back to the "correction" place..and ask them if they think it looks "corrected" tell them you hate it and think it looks worse (do this as nicely as possible...or you wont get anywhere!) ask to see a manager...and ask them if they think anything can be done....if so ,Ask nicely if they are willing to fix it for free....they say no? ...Remember to tell all your friends how HORRIBLE of a job they did....and hey! you can always try the first salon!! good luck! and remember...its JUST hair!
Elise60615 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elise60615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 10:56am
Someone please help! I am freaking out. I had blonde highlights done last weekend.... they turned out fluroescent yellow. I went to someone else to have it "corrected" and they used straight bleach on my hair... and it looks worse. Now I have white stripes all over my hair and in general my hair looks like a white shade of fluorescent yellow! I am freaking out. Will toner work? Can this be corrected. Will more highlights help, will the color hold, will my hair break off??! My natural hair color is dark blonde and it is a couple inches past my shoulders. Gawd is their anything that can be done?!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic