Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spray-In Insulation Foam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spray-In Insulation Foam
    Posted: November 24 2003 at 10:51am
Try oil...cooking oil...slather it on and see if it breaks the stuff down. This works great for gum or even paint. If the cooking oil doesn,t work try mineral oil...I hate the stuff but it disolves practically everything.
Stacy R View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2003 at 10:36am
Be careful with the spray-in insulation foam. I found out the hard way!! I was spraying some in a gap by a window to seal up a draft. When I finished I wiped off the tip with a rag but the foam stuff kept coming out the end of the tube. Well I got some on my hair, when I bumped into it as I was putting another tool down. That stuff does not come out! Luckily it was near the bottom of my hair, not higher. I had to cut it out and have my husband trim it even. Net loss about four inches. I was due for a trim, but I wasn''t planning on having that much taken off. Next time I''ll have HIM do the chore with the spray insulation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic