Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair cut too short...too blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair cut too short...too blonde
    Posted: July 17 2004 at 4:19am
Without pics, it's hard to give much advice. Firstly, I would have to say to give yourself some time to get used to it first. Major changes can be a shock, and it's easy to go into panic mode. If you're still unhappy, maybe some of us here can give suggestions, but we'd need a pic first to be very specific.
More awesome than a manatee!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 7:28am
can you post a pic so we can see and make suggestions?
willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 2:59pm
I was trying to get my haircut like "Robin" from MTV's Real World, I love that cut! So, I took a picture to my hairdresser (who also happens to be my Aunt) and she agreed that was a nice cut and it would look great on me...so she is cutting...cutting...cutting and before I knew what had happened she cut bangs and now I look goofy! She also went a little crazy on the hi lights....so in the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions???

PS it is so short it is making my face look fatter~!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic