Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just leave it alone even if u want a change u may regret it
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just leave it alone even if u want a change u may regret it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just leave it alone even if u want a change u may regret it
    Posted: September 08 2004 at 12:30am
There's no need to be afraid of change. You just might have better luck taking it slowly at first. If you've never dyed your hair before, maybe stay within two or three shades of your natural hair until you get better at it. And if you do want to make a major change, especially dark to light, a salon is generally the best place to start. . . not just because they have a better chance at success than you, but also so if it goes wrong, you have someone to blame! *giggles*
More awesome than a manatee!
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 1:27pm
There's nothing wrong with change, but you've got to be willing to face a few obstacles first. I'm a cut/color chameleon and I've had all sorts of interesting mishaps over the years.

I'm sorry to hear that it turned out so horribly. Dark Brown to Blonde via bleach never turns out very good the first time. It's too dark and needs to be bleached out more than once to lift the color out. And that ravages your hair in the process.

But if you're happy with what you have, that's all that matters. ;)
Steffie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 11:39am
a few years ago i had never dyed, permed or really touched my hair at all. Then i got bored and deceided to have a change :S

From Dark Brown to blonde !!!!!
i did it my self with a home kit it when orange. i thought, since i have thick hair i didn't have enough dye to cover my hair properly so i bought 2 more and used them.....BRIGHT NEON ORANGE.

my mum took me to the hairdressers to sort it and they tried to make it the blonde i wanted in the first place, but the colour didn't change and i came out looking like some one had took a lighter to all of the ends. :s

i gave the salon another chance to help me they turned it a greeny brown colour and turned my requested bob into a short mullet....

in the end i bought a dye the colour my hair used to be.
so in the end i had just ended up with the same hair but worse and ruined. i haven't touched it for bout 6 months now and it gonna stay that way :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic