Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SO many colors in one week...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SO many colors in one week...
    Posted: October 10 2004 at 8:43pm
Congratulations. You did an excellent salvage job. Your hair looks great.
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 7:57pm
I actually like your second picture! Go figure. Well, you hair looks great. So you have nothing to worry about!
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 5:23pm
Call me crazy, but I liked your first picture.

But what matters is if YOU liked it.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 11:53am
Congratulations on the fact that you got normal, and on how healthy it still looks!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
LunarFlame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 9:28am
Here are some pics: lol
Before:

After:
LunarFlame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2004 at 8:41am
Well, after massive fighting, I have an almost normal haircolour again.

First of all, I got the idea to dye my pretty blonde hair, a dark red. Thought it would be a nice change, but just incase i didnt like it, i bought a semi-perm. dye. BAD IDEA.. the dye never came out. So.. i turned to bleach.. myhair turned orange.. I added blonde chunks to break up the orange.. looked a lil better.. but I was still unsatitfied..

After this, i bought a Colour experte kit.. but it only helped avery minimal amout. My hair was still orange on top. Oh dear.. and the bleach caused my hair to begin to break off, and become crispy and hard on the ends.. so i had to trim my ends all up.

AFTER that.. i bought a dark blonde.. looked better.. added ashy blonde to break up more orange, and VOILA! i have ALMOST normal hair.. pffft.. it's in hard shape. I will nevver dye my hair dark again.. all i can say is that i am lucky my hair is super strong. It almost feels normal again.. after all of that torture.. im amazed!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic