Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair
    Posted: February 18 2003 at 9:53pm
Gosh, Best of Luck at the dermatoligists. Please come back and let us know what he says.

Did you straighten it your self? If you know what was used be sure to let the Dr. know the spicific product you used.

Again good luck. Let us know.
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2003 at 8:04am
YES
I HAD SCABS ON MY HEAD

NOT REAL BAD BUT DEFINITELY THERE

THIS WAS AFTER I FIRST DID IT

MY HAIR IS STILL SCREWED UP

HELP PLEASE

I HAVE APPT. WITH DERMATOLOGIST IN TWO DAYS HOPING MAYBE THEY CAN HELP
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 12:55pm
Hi Ryan sorry it took so long to get back...So you asked them...Hmmm and no help....I wish I could be of more help. Do you know if there is a Tricologist in your area?

Did you have blistering or any skin reaction when you had your Chemical straightening?

Re post your Question, hopefully someone will have heard of this. try in the African American Hair section...Maybe someone with more experience in Chemical Straightening will weigh in....Good luck.
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2003 at 9:55pm
i have checked that site...
i have sent a letter into the site...
though they say they cannot "diagnose" any problems with my hair simply by reading an e-mail...they all say they'd have to see me in person.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2003 at 8:02pm
Hair and Scalp Science - The Trichological Society

http://www.hairscientists.org/article26.htm

Hi Ryan ; have you visited this web site and asked them about your hair delema??

They are good about answering questions and they are hair scientists. Go to this site, the question and answer section, and post your question. Let us know how you make out.:):)
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2003 at 2:23pm
are you guys sure that the combination of permanent hair dye and chemical straightener cannot permanently damage your hair?

because its been seven months since i straightened my hair after coloring it -- and it is still all jacked up.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic