Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I like the new look!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I like the new look!
    Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:48pm
Welcome back Strawberryfine,  I am glad all is well.

god bless
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 5:50pm
Hi Strawberryfine!

It's really nice to see you here again.

So sorry to hear you've been suffering with back pain.   I've been there, though only for a few days thankfully.  Was largely immobile.  Ugh.

And Purplebubba... I agree with you -- it's always so nice when Karen graces us with her presence.  She has that special touch that I admire yet lack.
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 11:13am
I like it too.

I like the new themes.
I'm using the vBulletin theme

:)

I'm also glad to see you posting again Karen. It's nice when you are around. There's a nice warm glow about the place :)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:18am

Hi Strawberryfine,

Thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

Glad to hear you are doing better.  Nothing worse than a back injury.

I am looking forward to seeing some new posts from you.  I always enjoyed what you had to say.

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 2:59am

Hi to Everyone,

I've been out with a back injury for a while; much better now, and I love the new look of the board!

I look forward to being able to participate more regularly now.  I've really missed you guys!

strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic