Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my new PH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my new PH
    Posted: March 23 2005 at 7:07am
omg, Heather! I follow her work online- she's like my idol. The way the top layer of your hair blends in with the extensions is absolutely seamless, and the undercolor is lovely!

-Rae
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 1:25am
That hair looks fab and it blends in so well.  Im going to try some i think after i have tried this thermofibre i will post pics this weekend of before and after.
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:28pm
Absolutely awesome!!  The color is perfect on you and it blends beautifully. WTG!!
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:06pm

her email is H347HOR@aol.com and here's her hairpolice link (no pics, though) and here's her hairpolice link with her info: http://www.hairpolice.com/zip/index.php?action=view&id=5 4

i posted some pics she did here a while back - the blonde with green springy stripes steamed into braids; the other was a brunette with some turquoise. she's done some hair for the west coast choppers catalog :) here's the link to that thread with the pics http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20509 &KW=steaming+straight+synth

rachelrolan - i can't say enough. she's a sweet genius. she either does hair by the hour if you bring your own or there's a flat rate for her to do prostyles or hisandher human, etc. i remember there being a post on here about using caution when paying by the hour; whelp, lemme just say she didn't stop working. i don't think she took one break.

Edited by ccross6032
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:56pm
I'm sure it'll be even more full after this!

Do you guys know her web address? I've seen the site before, but I've forgotten the domain name now.

:)
rachelrolen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:31pm
Jenny...You know when I did e-mail her I had seen some pics on this website forget the thread and gave her the link.....Now that her name is out wouldn't be surpised if her inbox is full her work is outstanding

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:29pm
CCross..ya I checked she's the nearest one....Im thinking of going down in June to see my dad for his b-day so maybe then
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:14pm

HEather does Kris' Hair.

CHERYL YOU HAIR LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

(syren you are TOO funny)

i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:06pm
i know rachelrolen - i actually live in TN and was kinda not psyched about the 3 hrs to atlanta! i know for sure she goes to NYC frequently...charleston not so much lol. anyway, i can totally see now why i could never achieve this DIY. i think diy is the best and all you ladies who do it here are amazing. i just don't have that eye to take 4 colors and somehow turn them into my color? let alone the pinchbraiding - yipes. i'm sure you checked the hairpolice sites for affiliates closer to you? that's how i found heather anyway...i think we southern gals gotta drive....
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:59pm
Hehe. If you want to resize the photo, you can just go back into your Photobucket account, click on edit, and reduce the picture to 75%. That should do it.

And yes, props to Heather! I don't know her, but I've seen her work a few times now--it's always beautiful. You should email her this link; I'm sure she'd love to see all the feedback.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:56pm

Does she come up to Charleston?..lol....I think I e-mailed her a little while back and she said she has clients comin all the way from NC.....I just can't stomach the 5 hour drive and dealin with fam yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:52pm

holy smokes - big ol' face. thanks jenny - i have not a clue as to what language you are speaking, hilarious.

i work with some crusty conservative people - and i really think most haven't noticed? it's like - hmmm. somethings different - what is it?

heather went up to approximately 2-3 inches from my side part. i can see how this will be the tricky part to really conceal if one were trying. heather herself has all her hairpinchbraided with them showing; it's actually a really nice look and i may do that next time (yep, i'm already plotting my next venture)

Edited by ccross6032
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:51pm
Looking good!

I'm so into undercolors right now!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:49pm
Unbelievable. You can't even tell from the front AT ALL.
Yes, Heather did a great job and it really looks great on you.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:48pm
There you go--and you look amazing. I can't tell at all where the extensions begin. How far up on your head did Heather go? The blending is fabulous.

FYI: Since they replatformed the site, it's adding spaces in the links sort of arbitrarily, which messes up the pics; apparently it has something to do with the WYSIWYG editor. :)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:45pm
Lemme give it a try:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:41pm

thanks everybody - i should mention in the b4 my hair is wet and just looks kinda skanky! the front pic doesn't seem to be loading; i'll keep trying. i should also say this is after a couple days and working all day without really trying to make stuff blend myself.

i'm tellin' ya - heather works like a surgeon tying those little knots and blending all the colors together; it really is a talent and she's got the eye.

oh right - jenny i had it done last week. the regimen heather encourages is totally similar to what mer posted - heavy on the kerasilk (i've been using the generic). i've washed my roots once with tea tree oil shampoo (i'm kinda oily) but have tried to avoid getting the hair wet yet. i use the same kinda paddle brush mer posted which keeps it smooth - at night i've been sleeping with it in 2 little princess leia buns (sorry leia!) and then letting them steam like that in the shower in the morning. heather encouraged using the kerasilk conditioner diluted with water; i did spritz it a little with some diluted fabric softener on the ends this morning. i haven't had to do any blowdrying/smoothing yet, but i'll certainly keep ya posted on that...

Edited by ccross6032
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:41pm
Oh, that's gorgeous--and it's amazing how well it blends with your real hair. Even with the flash, it looks no shinier than your own. I just love the undercolors.

When did you get it done, Cheryl? Have you washed the hair yet, and what's your care regimen?

Again, it's drop-dead gorgeous. Congratulations!

leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:32pm
Cheryl, that's great!  I love the peek-a-boo colors.  Heather did a great job of blending the top colors...totally natural.
krs523 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krs523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 7:28pm
Looks BEAUTIFUL!  She did a great job!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic