Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dome hair care for synth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dome hair care for synth
    Posted: March 23 2005 at 10:48pm
She's been offering it for a while, it was just in the retail store with the t-shirts and stuff. The Dome stuff seems to work well- the only thing I don't like about it is how expensive the shipping is from Dome.

-Rae
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 10:35pm
Yup--she must have just added them in the past few days.

I've only used the Dome Care product (the spray), but I think it's quite good and would recommend it. Haven't used the shampoo or conditioner though.

:)
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 9:51pm
I noticed that Sara on Plastikhaar offers Dome products.  From what I remember this is good stuff to use?  Did she always have this stuff?  I am very excited about how you can now get the weft in 1m (thanks Rose Rose for pointing that out).  I am having my hair colored on Wed. to match a color I like from the ring.  Afterwards I will see what blend of colors I will order - so excited
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic