Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

his and her hair italian mink v bohyme

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: his and her hair italian mink v bohyme
    Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:27am
Well, the one batch of H&H Cuticle I had was superior to Bohyme, imo, but it doesn't mean yours will be and, of course, the H&H Cuticle is a lot more expensive. :)
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:21am
do u think the cuticle his n her is superior to bohyme?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 2:33pm
I concur. I have used both and Bohyme is much more consistent. That Italian Mink is really garbage, or at least it is after 3 weeks or so.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 1:56pm

I would also recommend Bohyme over H&H Mink or any other of their products.  I've even had bad batches of Cuticle hair from H&H.

I have to say I've never had a bad batch of Bohyme hair before.

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:35am
I'd go with the Bohyme. I love His and Her Cuticle hair, but their standard weaving and Italian Minx are nothing to write home about, imo. I think Bohyme is a safer, more consistent bet.
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:33am

just wondering how the italian mink compares to bohyme for those that have tried it... they are roughly the same prices.

also i noticed that they do colours which have roots and lighter tips. will this be just a inch or so at the top of roots then the rest of the hair lighter?

thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic