Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW PH INSTAL fleider schock pink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW PH INSTAL fleider schock pink
    Posted: April 10 2005 at 8:47pm

I love your hair Mer and your cute little puppy .  This is our little girl Cookie and she is a Bichon Frise. 

X-tend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-tend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 6:43pm
It lcame out great! Your hair reminds me of a bowl of peppermint stick icecream with a scoop of black raspberry. Yummy!!!
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 6:33pm

I have 3 dogs Mer.  I love your little one too shes sooo cute! heres pics of mine (not that its relevant but i love my little uns)....

Sasha 2yr old rottweiller, Kyra 3yr old cross

and Lacy 13wk old American johnston Bulldog pup....

EDITED TO SAY..Mer i love your hair and the colors are awsome!!

and Mocha i think that link was great (lol)

xx

Edited by shel221
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 5:32pm
Yeah, I think mine's been about as long as yours after both installs, and it can be a bit much to handle. I like starting off with that long length, though. That way, if the ends get a little wonky at some point, you can just cut off an inch and it looks brand new. I like having the extra hair to work with! :)
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:44pm

Ok, the length of the hair is making it REALLY difficult to controll! I am going to have some trimmed off soon, but in the meantime the biosilk is not helping as much. What *IS* helping is the Flasher from Byonf the Zone in a purple can frmom Sally's that Bridget Boogiemama suggessted. Ijust spray some on the difficult or sassy section and brush through calmly (starting at the bottom just a little at a time going up a little more each time) and it is silky smooth yummy!

YaY! and I have Timmy Fiance check the back for me hahaha bc I can't SEE it!

i love plastikhaar
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 8:44am

I love it Mer!  That website Mocha posted was hilarious too!  Does the UV hair glow under black lights?

Again, I love it Mer!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 1:14pm

I just had to add.

My friend asked how they attached the dog.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love plastikhaar
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 1:44am
Really, Mer! That is an outstanding combo! I'm always a sucker for platinum blonde and the pinks/lilacs are gorgeous! And I agree about the length - the slightly longer is way hawt. You looks gorgeous!
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 12:08am
Oh wow, Mer, that first front photo is just beautiful! You look like a fairytale princess. :)

-Rae
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:57pm

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my boy!!!! Maybe we can coordinate our color!!!!!!!!!

My poor Rudy!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:52pm

hahahahaha mocha hahahaha my bf said NO WAY!!! thanks amm sherrie rose rose everyone!

i have weiss which is uv blended in with blonde. (i have no idea what blondes are in my hair... i lost count, i think satin and platin and weiss. i THINK)

then i have schock pink(uv) and fleider uv. now. every braid that has pink in it, is HALF pink and half perlweiss(uv). ditto for fleider. that way the fleider and pink are a lil softer.

make sense?

edit i think i have two rows or so of streaks... or two and a half. but not the undercariaage....

Edited by MERGUTHRIE
i love plastikhaar
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:43pm
Mer...I just looked at your pictures again....this newest set is totally amazing on you. You look absolutely beautiful. That combo definitely works for you girl! Just stunning!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:29pm
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I'm going lighter for summer too so I think you're starting a trend here.

Faboo! Awesome look!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:24pm
Looks fabulous.  Clear this up for me though.  Its fleider, schock pink, lila UV, and weiss?  with a little bit of weiss in every strand?  Is the blond what grows out of your head?

YOu look great.  If you're going to keep modeling witht he pooch maybe you should check out
http://www.petesthe.com/en/colors/index.html

:)al
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 10:41pm
Gorgeous! Sweet pup! I am picking up my new puppy mid May, she is a mini dachshund.

I am SO ordering the lilac. Though Im not sure what it will look like with the reds Im ordering? Hrm.
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:58pm
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Noce color combo! And little peanut's lookin good, too!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:55pm
Mer...it looks beautiful! It really suits you girl! I love it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:49pm

the shimmer lights shampoo really did it!!!!  thanks for the compliments. i cant wait til it's a lil more dull. i don;t like the schock pink as much as the barbie pink, but i got it bc it is UV. I hav white, pink and lilac uv in my hair. every streak of pink and purple has a white streak with it.

here's another front photo i took...

i love plastikhaar
shadowfyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:49pm
Oh I love that color :) The pup is cute too!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:41pm
Looks beautiful, Mer! I'm loving it! This may be my favorite color combo I've seen on you yet! I also like the longer length (as it looks a bit longer than the times I've seen it before.)

Again, it's fabulous.

Did he dye your roots, or did the Shimmer Lights do the trick?

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic