Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great Digital Camera Price at Officemax (off Topic)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreat Digital Camera Price at Officemax (off Topic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NOSintake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOSintake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Digital Camera Price at Officemax (off Topic)
    Posted: December 05 2004 at 8:21pm
lol...we got a 256mb stick too (im pretty sure). mind posting a pic from that camera so we can get a visual of the quality?
KimboKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimboKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2004 at 7:47pm
Just uploaded a good scan of the flier here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/kimboking101

To: Cheater Of Da Year (2004): I'm from the New London area

Remember the camera in the picture is good for that price, but if you want the best one out of all three ask them if they have this item number in stock 2065-8156. thats the kodak DX 6440.
And while your there ask them for a Kingston 256MB SD Card(memory card kodak cameras use) they are only $9.

After talking to a manger at the one in my town. That he didn't even notice that camera was on sale since their main headquarters never told them to put up a sale sign for it.
You'll have a better chance with this than that free IPod program. bmail me if you want the obvious trick to it.
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1747316
NOSintake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOSintake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2004 at 2:44pm
yo man...good call. went to officemax today and got the last one (of course it was the one on the floor, so its kinda dirty, but still good). it was on clearance, but it said it cost $320, or something like that. then my mom told the people that i found it for cheap online(here of course), and they went to the front to see the price, and sure enough...it was on a HUGE sale. i got mine for $120. since it was the floor model, it didnt have everything though. it didnt have the dock, so we got a rechargable battery. everything else was there. i got the camera, a tripod, a case, a memory card, and a rechargable battery all for about $100 less then the clearance price! great camera, now i can take pics of my waves (or lack thereof), only problem is, i cant open it til christmas :(
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2004 at 12:46am
what up homeboy, i live in new britain where about you be at my nigga
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

KimboKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimboKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 11:23pm
Its not on the website cause they are clearancing this model out. Once supplies in the store are done they will no longer carry it.
You'll have a better chance with this than that free IPod program. bmail me if you want the obvious trick to it.
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 9:35pm
good info
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
NOSintake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOSintake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 9:26pm
its not on the officemax website...but see if i can swing by there tomorrow
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 8:37pm
good looks on the info
maybe i shoulda waited another 3 weeks b4 i bought my cam
oh well
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
KimboKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimboKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 8:34pm
Its been awhile, but I thought I should let people in on this amazing sale. If any of you got a job or Birthday near and your looking for a good priced digital camera I suggest you check Officemax. I'm not sure about the rest of the country, I live in CT USA. If you got an officemax store near you call them tomorrow and asked them if they have a Kodak DX6440 in stock and the price of it. Its a 4 mega pixel camera with a dock/charge station. I just bought it for $138. Kodaks website is selling it for $350. Damn, I love clearance. My friend that works there says its priced this way cause Officemax getting rid of their stock to bring in the new Higher Models. This aint no scam. And as I said I know its avaible in CT and Rhode Island(counsin bought herself one there) I'll try to grab a flier and scan and post it tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic