Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is Me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is Me
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 8:36am
Welcome Lisa_J   ... and I agree with Elyce and Chelsea --  gorgeous hair you've got.
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 1:57pm
Wow , Lisa and Elyce you both have beautiful long hair. Helps me to remember why I am trying to grow my hair long again!
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Elyce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elyce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:48am

Lisa, glad you got some answers, and your hair is just gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing ~

Lisa_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 7:36pm

Thanks for that Susan,was really helpful

deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 7:28pm

Hi Hi:

I started a thread on this same topic, in this forum.

Go to :"Hair Smell" 

You will find a lot of good feed back.

Susan

Susan
Lisa_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 6:25pm

Hey Guys,

Just put a little pic of my hair up to show you.

Also a quick question; my partner is a smoker and we tend to go to the pub at least once a week and always sit in the smoking side as all of our friends are smokers too.I often find my hair picks up the smell of smoke(which i hate,being a non-smoker) and i have to wash it straight away,does anyone know if a leave-in product would help prevent the smoke 'sticking' to my hair as much?

Thanks,Lisa

Edited by Lisa_J
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic