Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if anyone has any info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if anyone has any info
    Posted: July 05 2005 at 7:32pm
You are entirely right, AmberJune.  Theirs is just not the "right" way to go about growing a community.
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by longerhair longerhair wrote:

Originally posted by tdouty tdouty wrote:

Hmmm.  My suggestion would be to stay tuned right here instead of starting a Yahoo group.  There are lots of people here who help each other with growing long beautiful hair.  Let's keep it all in one place.

i'm looking for more answers than the ones that have been given so if you have no answers, then don't respond. 

Seriously.....your rude....  this is OUR group.... don't tell her NOT to respond.  I suggest you not post at all. REALLY.  Post in your own group that you are so eager to start.

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 9:34pm
We are already a group here...its a bit rude to come in to a group and say your starting a new one because you don't find enough information here.  If you can't find enough information here...then why would you ask us for additional help?  That really doesn't make sense.  I really doubt your going to make a group much better or bigger than the one formed here at Hairboutique.  There is TONS of information here....They've been around for like 7 years --- which is 7 years of information and knowledge!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by longerhair longerhair wrote:

i'm looking for more answers than the ones that have been given so if you have no answers, then don't respond. 

What additional questions do you have?  Please elaborate.
longerhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longerhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 2:34pm

Originally posted by tdouty tdouty wrote:

Hmmm.  My suggestion would be to stay tuned right here instead of starting a Yahoo group.  There are lots of people here who help each other with growing long beautiful hair.  Let's keep it all in one place.

tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 11:51am
hairlover1 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairlover1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 4:52am

on hair care and how to grow and maintain long, healthy, beautiful hair, please feel free to post any info @

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/growlonghair

need lots of info and feedback. thanks.

current:24" (transitioning)
goal:34" (waistlength)
total goal: natural, waistlength hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic