Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo: Extensions in progress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mizsyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photo: Extensions in progress
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 10:59am
Very lovely rose!!! :D 
hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 11:26pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 6:52pm
Some girls were talking about this on the skin board the other week.

To lessen the redness of a pimple, take a non-coated aspirin and put
a drop of
warm water on it until it turns into a paste. Rub that on the area and
it's supposed to tone your skin down.

Haven't tried it myself but I'm sure I will within the next 28 days.
Heh.

PS - Your hair is rockin!

Edited by amm
missy66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 11:35am
no one will notice a pimple with a head of hair like that! but i tell you, clearasil ULTRA-not regular-  one week morning and night- not only shrinks your pores- i swear, it made my skin thinner- amazing stuff, not ONE pimple...i never really get big ones but never have perfect skin- one week- nothing- i may start eating the stuff
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 9:24am
Roserose, would you mind if i asked you what color u have used in ur hair, because every red i use either comes out too dark or not vibrant enough, and i always start w/ a light red base!! Thanx!!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 7:49am
wow

double wow

and you were all worried the other day with the bleaching and the scabs and...

it's a perfect match.
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 1:00am
Its Bohyme, I used about 6-7 ounces, the second picture was taken before I got about 30 more strands on the sides.

You can do a user search and see the before, I posted photos a few days ago when I dyed it 3x and bleached.

I will try to get a front photo tomorrow when I am all dolled up. I am going to ask the higher power to heal this HUGE underground bugger of a zit I have on my chin before tomorrow. You know what Im talking about, the underground kind that hurts like hell that you get before Aunt Flo comes a calling but then stays around for the after party?
missy66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:14am
wow you look like a goddess. do you have a before pic? or a pic of the front? the inside pic looks thicker...do you know how many ounces you have installed in?
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:48pm
Just lovely!! I adore the way FR looks after sleeping in a braid and with this humidity all you have to do is step out side and ALL the curl will be back before your eyes!!
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:37pm
Wowzas chica! That match is dead on! Kudos to you
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:20pm

WOW delicious RED way to go rose!!!!

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 7:53pm
GREAT MATCH with YOUR HAIR, Rose!!! Wow!! What a comeback!
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 7:24pm
Taken outside.

Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 7:20pm
Beatiful Rose and I love the RED!!!.  Hope you have fun with your cool new look.  What kind of hair did you use BTW?
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 6:45pm
I love it too Rose....its so wild and sexy!! woo hoo!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 6:40pm
Totally wild! I love it!!
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:35pm
wow - i love it! so fiery! it makes me think of a mermaid for some reason? the color match is great!
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:26pm
it looks great roserose.
and god said let there be hair extensions.
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:21pm

oooh i am so jealous of that perfect red, lol! It's amazing

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:03pm
I love it roserose..That color is awsome.Makes me want to go red again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic