Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: method
    Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:26pm

i luv pics! the dramatic change a little hair can make is crazy.

and god said let there be hair extensions.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:13pm

i just applied my RK blonde bombdshell hair in my head, its attached on the weft with locs!

va va voom! i will take a pic and post it

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 6:44pm
I just wefted some of that hair with LG. It bonded really good. Just be careful when you cut the weft or it will unravel! I just used LG on the ends.  The hair is easy to work with. Very soft too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 6:20pm
what about shrinkies
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:51pm
I think kristins method could work.But keep in mind it is fusion.And if done inproperly could very likely cause damage.I tried out the chips and just couldnt get the hang of them.I did  it on a practice head(i'm glad I did).It was a royal mess of glue.i dont know how they do it.Kristins work is awesome and I 've seen fusion look really good.I myself am going to leave it to the pros.Any method has the potential to cause damage.Especially if you dont know what your doing and I think fusion takes alot of practice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:19pm
we just got 2 bags(8 oz) of 20 inch hand wefted hair from rk. we arn't sure what method to use to apply it. what do you guys think would be best for applying the hair to a client with fine shoulder length hair, her biggest concern is that her hair is going to be badly damaged by the extensions or that you will see them. what about kristen's new method?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic