Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Me and my frizzy hair :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me and my frizzy hair :(
    Posted: June 27 2005 at 6:53am
Ironing it may definitely be the problem.  The damage is only going to get worse the more you do that.  If you think it may be the conditioner, you can always switch and check that out.  Humidity may also have an effect (probably moreso than the heat). 

You don't have to have straight hair to look professional, can you come up with another style to wear that works with wavy?  Maybe a low ponytail if you let it get longer? 
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Cool Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cool Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:45am

I'm not really sure what is causing it. I have about 7 inch hair and I'm not sure if it's the ironing. I iron my hair almost everyday to get it straight so it can look proffesional for my job. If I don't iron it, my hair will be wavy and look shaggy.

That's probably the main reason I think is causin my hair to frizz. Before(like less than a month ago,) my hair wasn't so frizzy.

The other possibilites is the weather. The heat has gone up significantly but i'm not really confident this is the problem.

Another thing I came up with was the Conditioner I have by Loreal. I been using it for about 3 weeks or so.

So does anyone reccomend on what to do? Cut it(only a lil.LOL), get better conditioner? anything will help.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic