Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheapest place to buy clips & hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheapest place to buy clips & hair?
    Posted: June 27 2005 at 2:01pm
I got a lot of 100 from Hairpiece.com recently.  cheap and reasonable shipping.

And wrt Plastikhaar.  If you go back a few pages Jenny posted pics of the color ring which should help once you take a look at the natural colors in general.
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 1:31pm

plastikhaar.ch/wholesale

you want synth hair, the mono, then natural (fancy = funky colors)

http://plastikhaar.ch/wholesale/index.php?cPath=40_25_31

i love plastikhaar
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 4:44am

I buy mine at the local beauty supply store.  They're 99 cents and come two in a bag.  Hairpiece.com has them though for like 35 dollars for 100 clips. 

I don't how that works with you being in New Zealand though.  I'd say go to your local wig shop and ask for toupee clips.

As far as hair and finding the right color, try rkhairs.com or try indianhairs.com and you can always lift the color to match your red. 

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 3:34am
I just bought a bunch of clips tonight here -

http://stores.ebay.com/EXTEND-ME_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3as toreviewQQtZkm

100% feedback and free shipping in the U.S. It looks like she ships worldwide for only $3 which is really good.

These are the clips with the rubber edge on them that holds better.

Edited by amm
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 1:06am

I saw a thread on here a while ago where someone mentioned clips and they were only 5c each.  I want to buy the snap lock clips that you put in clip on extensions, with the rubber bits on them so they stay - though cheap is nice Id rather pay more for better quality.

I also want to buy some straight and some wavy red hari - either synthetic but must be RED or human hair that I can color to match my own vibrant color.

I am in new zealand so it needs to be a site that shops internationally.

Also plaastik hair there seem to be a lot of ppl here who use it but when i looked aat their site i could only find bright colors and clip on poly tails or wigs - no hair suitable for extensions - can someone plase post the link for that?

thanks

kim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic