Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK 613 24" Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK 613 24" Extensions
    Posted: July 09 2005 at 9:48am
Oh, just that after the install was complete, I brushed the extensions to make 'em smooth and pretty for the photos. I mentioned that 'cause I didn't have any tangling problems when I brushed it.

-Rae
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 4:54am
Rae, what do you mean you brushed out all your client's hair? x
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 7:05pm

I love the RK hair and have not had any issues with shedding. I also like hisandher hair. They have fast shipping also.

That hair looks very pretty!

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 6:19pm
I brushed out all my clients after putting the RK on their head (oh yeah, I have a 24" install I forgot to show off), and had no trouble brushing it.

And yeah, it seems like there's not much at all in the package...and then you start using it, and it's like whoa! I guess the bundles are just very tightly tied.

-Rae
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 5:10am
the ends are a bit frizzy but it does look nicer after its washed, and if you iron it it looks perfecto!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 4:40am
Kate - my 613 feels dry and a bit luggy when I run my fingers through it, did you find this with yours?  Did you find it went softer and more manageable when you washed it.  I'm wondering if RK just wash their hair and don't condition it before they send it to you xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Bridget Bridget wrote:

Hair looks great, Kate!  How does the RK hair compare to Bohyme hair?  Performance/Price?) 

Amanda has answered that one as i haven't used bohyme unfortunatly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:43pm
Yes I got the 613.  Do you know how the RK hair is processed then? x
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:33pm
You only got the 613 right?  Cause I would guess that High lift blaonds are where you're going to get very different results with different companies.  For example, in a #2 maybe you would want to use RK but in #613 you would want bohyme, because of all the processing differences and how that works with different degrees of belaching?

Ahh what do I know I'm not so much the HH type.   But I'm working on it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:23pm
Hi there guys.  I received my double drawn colour 613 RK hair on the doormat when I got home tonight.  Compared to the bohyme I couldn't get my fingers though this hair as well as I can the bohyme.  It seems more poofy and a bit rougher and less silky.  I can also see in good light outside a few nit eggs although not very many at all.  I'm going to cut the weft into four pieces and wash and condition, trim and go through with a nit comb and then blow dry and see what its like.  The last thing I want to do is offer lesser quality hair to my clients.  It looks nice but its the fact that I can't just run my fingers through it totally that concerns me, maybe it will be different when washed but that would be a bit of a pain if I had to wash every packet of hair that I bought before I installed it x
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:40am

Hair looks great, Kate!  How does the RK hair compare to Bohyme hair?  Performance/Price?) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 6:28am

yup, but the very ends are not double drawn. if that makes sense, howeveer most of the length is.

the weft is also really rubbish, some bits hair just falls out so you cant use it really as a weft

x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 3:35am
Did you order the double drawn chick? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 3:23am
That's great Kate, that's really fast shipping xx
shennaenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shennaenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:19am
Hey,the hair looks great! Would you let us in on the cost w/shipping? Who says money cant buy us happiness?lol
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 8:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwoo Amanda8Beechwoo wrote:

Hey Kate that hair looks really nice, I've also ordered 8oz of the 613, I hope mine looks that nice.  How would you compare it to other human hair and also how long did it take to get to you xx Also what do you mean by silver shampoo? xx

i ordered it late friday night and it arrived today, wednesday :)

Its definatly the best quality hair i've had, when i saw it in the package it looked like there wasn't a lot but its REALLY heavy when wet and when dry looks thicker :)  It needs a bit taking off the ends though, and it does have a few dark strands in that i had to pick out.  Other than that, and the shedding, i have no complaints :)

I plan to pretip it and put it in with microrings

x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 2:08pm
Hey Kate that hair looks really nice, I've also ordered 8oz of the 613, I hope mine looks that nice.  How would you compare it to other human hair and also how long did it take to get to you xx Also what do you mean by silver shampoo? xx
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 2:05pm
I think the hair looks gorgeous, but then I'm a sucker for blonde hair. The wavy texture looks just like my straight RK hair and I'm telling you, it's wearing like some of the best hair I've ever had, seriously. It's super soft, doesn't tangle, and looks nice all day with very little brushing. Depending on how you plan on putting it in, you should be very happy with it, Kateadreena.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 2:05pm
yup, im *still* waiting for the other bunch to dry naturally, it has a wave to it like amms, but when you dry it it just dries straight :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic