Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Growth Formula?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth Formula?
    Posted: July 14 2005 at 8:19pm
I agree with eKatherine.

The ad says, "Wanted!!!  Girls who want waist length hair!!"

Of course what they want is for them to become their customers.

Oh, and they also claim that their product "corrects" split ends.    What a joke -- the only worthwhile product that will correct a split end is a good pair of sharp scissors.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 3:34pm
Save your money, it's a ripoff. Your hair grows at a rate of 1/2" per month, a bit more if you're lucky, less if you're not. The controlling factor is genetics, with a bit of seasonal variability.

You could take biotin and MSM. Some people swear by them, but I used them faithfully and saw no difference.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
blueorca84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueorca84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 1:13pm

Hello to all-

About 3 months ago I got my hair cut into a short bob.  I'm getting really sick of it and I want it to grow back as soon as possible.  I want it to be about shoulder length by the time I start school (in two months).  I haven't cut it at all for about one and a half months, but it's not much longer than it was before.  Today I was looking through a magazine and found an ad for hair growth formula.  Here's a scan of the ad:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/blueorca84/hair.jpg
I'm thinking about ordering some and need some advice.  Has anyone used this product or something like it?  Does it really work?  Also, are there any other ways to help my hair grow faster?

Thanks for looking! ^__^
-Maria

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic