Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im getting unpatient now help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im getting unpatient now help
    Posted: July 25 2005 at 4:39pm

yeah you have.

Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 3:28pm

a whole of posting?????

baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 6:41am
a whole of posting

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 9:06pm
me
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 8:57pm
who is posting alot?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 5:43pm

posting alot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 5:42pm
lol
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 3:53pm
I cant believe im actually counting down da days as if it were a holiday.
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 2:13pm
wow jordonfavorite how did u get to become a senior member in less than a week....
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 2:13pm
august 1st well its almost around the corner
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 1:19pm
me too
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 10:15am

ur right, i disagreed with your statement b/c i thought it was kinda funny the way you wrote it, sounded a lil defensive, like you took it personal and you was sticking up fa du-rags. and yes the implication was there that they were doing something wrong, that's obvious by the marks left on their heads, but if they are not washing them regularly now thats just nasty....... 

and speaking of being patient i'm just waiting fa 1 august  to see how sick imma get

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 6:17am
^Hmmmm...you just disagreed with me while agreeing with me at the same time. phlysprts4lfe and the guy your talking about obviously was doin something wrong, like wearing their du-rag too tight and/or not washing their du-rags regularly.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 1:54am

SPINNA's QUOTE: No it doesn't, I've been using du-rags for years abd nothing like that ever happened to me. You must was doing something wrong.

yes it does fa some people, tyeing those things to tight. i knew this guy that worn a du-rag alllll the time, not for the purpose of getting waves, but b/c he thought it looked good - not! and he would wear the two colored ones with matching hats to match his outfits. i saw him without his du-rag and he had a permanent imprint around his head and a dark line across the top of his forehead.

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 8:41pm
lol
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 5:18pm
show you right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 4:29pm
ok one day i will
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:33pm
Yeah Jordan I meant you maybe we can hear a testimonial.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:04pm
i dont know pmp
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:04pm

what is tht

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic