Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

greasy short hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: greasy short hair?
    Posted: July 26 2005 at 1:39pm
It seems like a long way to go but the fun lengths are only a few months away.
And because you get to start with short hair your medium and longer hair will already be well cared for and won't look as aged as it would with more harsh routines.

Besides, you'll be so busy helping other new people here that the time will pass even faster.
dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 1:18pm
thanks purplebubba,
I am going to try the diluted shampoo. cant wait till
I can condition the "ends only". Right now its hard
to not get conditiner on the scalp.
dolcecasa!
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 12:53pm
One option if you are trying to cut back on shampoo but still use it is make a bottle of half shampoo and half water and use that all the time or on days when you need to get rid of grease.

I don't know if you plan to try conditioner only washes or something else. But diluted shampoo will still lather up enough to wash out the grease and not be as harsh. Maybe when it gets longer you can do diluted shampoo on top and conditioner only on the length?

dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 11:43am
Hi,
As I stated in a couple other messages, Im growing out
a graying short haircut.(color isnt bad tho,looks like
a weave,im told, ) Anyhoo, Im finding this
short hair is getting greasy faster than when it was
long. I cant stand dirty hair, but, Im trying to grow
it out,so dont want damage by excessive washing. Maybee its a hormonal thing(im 40ish)or maybee its that the
ends are closer to the roots? anyway, anybody else find this happens or happened to them?
Dreaming of long hair,or at least to my shoulders.....
Dolcecasa
dolcecasa!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic