Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straight hair, but curls out at ends...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdamtheBadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamtheBadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straight hair, but curls out at ends...
    Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:07pm
Alrighty, thanks.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:22pm
As long as your hair dries straight, e.g. if you blow dry or wet-comb until completely dry, I think it should help.
my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamtheBadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 4:13am
How would I stop that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 3:27am
Maybe it's curling to the curve of your neck, in the back.
my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamtheBadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:48am
Thanks for the help, I shall give it a try and I'll try to keep my fists holstered.

Now that I noticed it, it seems to only curl in the back. The sides are fine, but once you get towards the back, it's like someone flipped the curl switch to on.

Edited by AdamtheBadam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 6:46pm

Don't punch anything!  Have you tried wet-combing? There hasn't been a thread on this method yet and it isn't well known yet, but hopefully it will be. Because it's heat-free and hair safe! 

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamtheBadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 11:56pm
I have been growing my hair for a little bit now. My hair is pretty straight, but it's start to curl at the ends. When I see this, I want to punch something.

I'd like the ends and overall hair to look like this:

How would I go about straightening my ends and getting that hair style? Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic