Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Install **FREE pics for stealing**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK Install **FREE pics for stealing**
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 9:30pm
what did you use the lighten the hair amm?
fyi I know my spelling sux!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:10pm
looks awesome-
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 9:00am
Oh and I love your hair x
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 8:59am
I can't believe there's ony 3oz in your hair Amm, that's so much hair.  Do you think the weft was remi or just natural hair xx
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 7:38am
Thank ya everyone!

Syren, I'm assuming single drawn, too. After getting several RK orders that were an inch or two short or weighing 3.5 oz instead of the full 4.0, I told Ravi I wanted a weft of uncolored natural straight thrown in the next order for free to make up for all the hair I lost. Lo and behold, there it was but without a label. It was black as coal. The ends are tapered and when I twist a strand, there's hairs in all lengths. It seems single drawn to me because a whole head of it is exactly the same. And when I say a whole head, I'm talking about 3 oz (or less) installed. It only took me about 2 hours to put this in because I'm only 2 rows on the sides and way below the crown in the back. Yet... this hair is HUGE! And yeah, I did all the coloring myself. Luckily I'm a big fan of the browns and reds. It's some eye-poppin' color but I'm going to play with a shorter/curlier weft of nice hair I have and put more blonde in. I also wish the back was longer. I want it V'd to the waist and it's only to the bra strap in a U shape now. :(

Kimbearly, I loved the clip-ins. There was no problem with them at all other than some would pop open for no reason. I definitely need to find the best clips. But the look was perfect. It looked like my real hair. I already miss those super vigorous finger shampoo jobs though.

Edited by amm
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 10:28pm
ditto everything Syren Mocha and LHD....!!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 10:26pm
Amm, beautiful - just beautiful and the color is soooo yummy   Looks like the clip-in thing did not last very long and you went back to your tried and true.  Any reason why?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 9:57pm
Looks great.Another flawless install.I think alot of hairdressers would love to have their installs look so good.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Syren123 Syren123 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL RUT, amm!

Second that!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:48pm
If that's a rut, about half the women in Hollywood should jump right in there on top of you.

Looks GORGEOUS as always!

So that's the single drawn remy, I'm assuming?   If so, no wonder it's behaving like real hair! By the way I got some single drawn remy myself for some future install, and it's very nice. But I like the double drawn cuz it's so thick all the way to the ends. The double drawn is exactly like someone put her hair in a pony, cut it off and handed it to me - it's thick about half way down then tapers off. It's very natural looking for sure and silky soft.

No thread jacking.

BEAUTIFUL RUT, amm!

Edited: Hey wait. The natural?! You mean the virgin hair from indian hairs? You lightened it to those colors yourself? Sheesh!

Edited by Syren123
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:47pm

It looks gorgeous Amm! As always.

Much better than my #22 RK. Maybe the natural RK is the way to go and then lighten it yourself.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 7:32pm
I was going to put a big weenis on top but Kalika stole the idea first.

One pic. I'm rushing off to work. Man, my mirror is filth.

LOVE the natural RK. I dyed it up to some fabulous colors and it's wearing like a dream. I installed on the 29th with both black and clear shrinkies.

I use Fudge to get it to a scrunchy french refined if I want and for soft curls I use e.texture spiral down creme which smells yummy and leaves it hair butter soft. I can even comb it right out of the shower and it doesn't travel backwards up the comb. I THINK this is the single drawn. (I got the weft for free from RK because they kept shorting me on other stuff.)

If it holds up, I'd definitely install again. No snags, no tangles, no problems so far.

All my installs look the same. I gotta get out of this rut.

LOVE the hair though!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic