Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG i LOVE MY NEW HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG i LOVE MY NEW HAIR
    Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:53am
Can't wait to see the new hair!! Give us some inspiration please.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:51am
Yes, pictures! Splatter some text all over them, too. You're so drop dead gorgeous, they will be stolen for sure.

That EZ Threader is a godsend, I agree. I never had a problem with that little hook thing other than occasionally that toggle would screw with me but that threader is like a whole different ball o' wax. Even hubby can work it!

Hurry! Want to see your hair!   
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:20am
I am going to take pictures whenever i get home today, but yesterday me and my mom installed 22inch #613 Bohyme. I pretipped it with Liquid gold and used AMM Xtra Long shrinkies.  I ASOLUTELY LOVE the longer shrinkies and the little black tool she has is amazing to, the threader thing.  Seriously it only took us 2  1/2 hrs to do my head, usually takes at least like 4.  What we did which we found was easier was to make sure we really got the lines through and parted good, and then just used water to make the strays stay away and then we just used the threader to thread on the shrinkie then put the hair in and heated it and WALA!! Beautfiul hair!!!  I DEFINTATELY recommend AMM threader thing, its AMAZING! :-)  I will post the pics when i get home, just imagine long blonde hair to my butt!!!!  And all of my sorority sisters LOVED IT! They all want extensions now.  This girl who gets great lengths got mad because i was like only paid $240 for all the hair (2 bundles) and then $10 for shrinkies, $4 for the threader, and then just the heat clamp which i bought a while ago, and she said she paid $1000 for hers! i was like hehehehe :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic