Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MillieBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillieBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: August 14 2005 at 6:29pm

Here is a picture of my hair...I looked at HairCandy and she was super reasonable. So how many do you guys think I should order? (and maybe you can help with color since I'm a first timer. I would like to stay the same color maybe a shade or two darker.)

.:.edit.:.
Metalgirl, where can I find the Bohyme, and how much do they run?
.:.edit.:.
Tell me what you all think about these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&i tem=6774252942&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Edited by MillieBelle
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:04pm

Sally's carries crappy hair and I wouldn't waste my money on it if I were you.  Bohyme is the way to go for affordable wefted hair.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 7:38am

The clips get sewn on the underside of the weft. I have not bought and thing from sallys,sorry. Why dont you order from haircandy. she sells all that stuff. www.haircandy.net 

Edit to say: she sells the clips and she sells them allready made up for you.

Edited by marie87

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillieBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 9:44pm
Do they sell them at Sally's Beauty Supply, and also, how do you 'hide' the clips in the wefts? I looked at Sally's tonight, and they had alot of reasonably priced things, so what would be the best?
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 7:58pm
Hair Extensions plus, Shrinkys shrinky's net and pro shells at Hair peice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillieBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 2:35pm

Where do you buy your stuff, and maybe one of you could help me. I am really excitied about trying this.

How do you make your clip ins longhairdreams?

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 3:56pm
I do extensions, I have had mine done by a freind and have done them myself when I just can't wait!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 3:48pm
I do my own.I have worn shrinkies.Pinchbraids for higlights(wish I could do a whole head).Bonded wefts(which are awsome).And in between I wear clip ins(which I make myself).With your hair already being so long a couple of rows of clip ins would be super easy to do and would blend great.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillieBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 7:32pm

I've been reading through some of the post, and I was wondering do you all do your own hair extensions or do you go to a salon and have them done. I have an inch above bra strap length with lots of layers and I would like my length to be around Jessica Simpson's in the Dukes movie.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic