Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liquid Gold question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liquid Gold question
    Posted: August 19 2005 at 4:58pm
I think it would be good to try the LG bond sealer for someone who has trouble with them not holding long.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 4:57pm

I always get 7 weeks easy. Sometimes the very bottom row needs replaced sooner. I just took out LG/wefts a week ago that were at the 5 week mark and they were still strong and secure, I only took them out to replace the crap hair I had in. I used to do ALOT of bonded wefts, and always got no less than a month (usually its the bottom row that loosens and slides first and sometimes just redoing that will pull the install through a few more weeks) generally every install I did lasted on the average of 7 weeks, but also using the sandwich method. Ive seen some only last 2 weeks without the sandwich method.

BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 3:37pm
Okay, I'm thinking of trying liquid gold, but how long does it REALLY last for those of you who use it?  I'm just trying to think of whether or not I should waste my time trying.  Latex only stays in my hair 24 hours, even ChrissyV only lasts about 3 days for me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic