Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allison Munn -- Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allison Munn -- Bangs
    Posted: July 28 2007 at 8:23pm
A person that is doing it slow? I have seen women do that also.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 12:23am
What the heck? Her hair is a few inches shorter than it was the other day already.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 10:39pm
Not sure if I like her with or without but the the blonde does work.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 10:17pm
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 8:40pm
I like the blonde picture...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 4:09pm
Several years ago she also played Fez's crazy girlfriend Caroline on "That 70's Show"
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 10:43am

She's an actress on the WB show What I Like about You with Jennie Garth and Amanda Bynes (she plays Amanda Bynes' best friend).  She's a cute girl.  Not a fan of the blonde on her...I've never seen that before (must have been between tapings).  Beautiful as a red-head!  I agree with Curlyfan, though.  The straight down bangs make her look younger.  Bangs are okay by me, but I like them thin and wispy (aka, long and side-swept).

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 9:57am
And on a second look... her eyes really catch my attention in the newest pics.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 9:53am
I think the bangs and color both look great. How square is too square? Is the goal to achieve the illusion of an oval face for everyone? I think both the bangs and color compliment her face shape and complexion.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

By the way, who is this woman anyway?

According to the IMDb, she's an actress:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0612956/
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 9:21am
I'm usually a fan of bangs, but not sure here. They are cute, but I find
this straight-down variety always make the wearer look a bit too young,
almost like a child.

Maybe if they were longer and sideswept they'd seem more mature and
alluring...?

By the way, who is this woman anyway?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 9:03am
Last month, no bangs:
http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=3419&ca p=allison+munn

Now, bangs:
http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=3533&ca p=allison+munn

Oh, and earlier this year she was a blonde:
http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=3308&ca p=allison+munn

I think she needs the longer hair around the face. Though the bangs don't necessarily look bad, they make her face look a bit too square.

Edited by natasha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic