Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bad cut.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad cut.
    Posted: November 01 2005 at 4:31am
Hi Celina, I once had a cut that was about 3 inches long and I was able to grow that to at least about 6 inches below shoulders in only a year and a half so you should be able to get there by then. Or at least really close.

Stick with us here and we'll help you get there.

Edited by PurpleBubba
Celina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 9:57pm

well thank you very much for your knowledge

what i asked for is angled basngs but i got chopping bangs that sit to  the side and an EXTREMELY CHOPPY back part of my hair. and i want it long for grad in two years.. thinking ahead i know bu tim hoping like half way down my back long by then.. but. everyone says its adorable.but its really

really

really not

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 9:41pm

Oh Celina, I'm sorry to hear that    Believe me, I have had many many bad cuts in my lifetime.  

Don't dwell on it too much, try and get it to look as good as it can at the length you have.  If that means wearing it up, then do that (every day if you have to).  Also, you should pamper your hair as much as you can. Give it conditioning treatments a-plenty. It will look and feel great if you do this and you'll enjoy your hair without worrying about it's length.

And remember, hair grows (it's growing now even as we speak!). You might want to track it's growth for a couple of months to find out how quickly your hair grows, then you can work out roughly how long it will take to get to your desired length.  This will be a "light at the end of the tunnel" for you

Also, make sure you exercise and eat well (for not only a greater rate of growth, but healthier hair too!).  And...of course.....visit this forum often.  There are lots of supportive members who have had similar experiences and also lots of members who have lovely long hair already and can give you some great advice.

Good luck!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Celina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 9:23pm
i just got a reaaaaaally bad cut any recomendations as to how to speed up the painfully slow growing process?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic