Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winter-static

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winter-static
    Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:55am
Or pass a piece of fabric over it. 

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Katarina Katarina wrote:

My hair is out of order right now due to static.How do you get rid of it.I wash with the CWC method every other day.My hair is 2cMii.

Another suggestion, Katarina, is to lightly mist your hair with water, sprayed from a plastic bottle.
juri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 2:35am
Super! I'm happy to hear it worked. 
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 12:41am

Glad to hear it worked well for you Katarina

Hugs
Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Katarina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katarina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 12:28am

YES,I DID IT!!!Tongue!  I went to the supermarket and bought some DOVE conditioner for dry hair and a serum-John frieda frizz ease.It worked so good that I'm in a dancingmood at 7:30 in the morning.Goodbye static hairDead

juri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 6:17pm
You're welcome, Katarina! I hope it works.

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 4:40pm
No idea hoq to get rid of it but you could rub a ballooon over it 
Seriously now, heavier conditioner probably good idea. Tell us how you get on (then I can apply it to my own hair heee heee hee...)

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
Katarina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katarina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 5:50am
I will buy a heavier conditioner today.Watch out static here I come to kick you out.Thanks Juri.I will let you know if it works.
juri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 1:37am
It's funny you should ask this because someone on another hair forum I'm on asked something really similar not too long ago. Anyway, what brand of conditioner are you presently using? If it's on the light side, you might want to start using a heavier one. Another alternative is to lightly oil your hair either or at night or in the morning. Unfortunately, I only have a couple of suggestions, but I hope one of them is helpful. 
Katarina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katarina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:57pm

My hair is out of order right now due to static.How do you get rid of it.I wash with the CWC method every other day.My hair is 2cMii.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic