Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Needed trim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needed trim
    Posted: December 24 2005 at 3:11pm
Damn i hate the thought of choppin my hair lol, i do S&D every so often my hair hasnt got many split ends it just gets tangled quite easilythanks!
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 11:54am

I do dust trims, S&D, and tangle trims (trimming off minor tangles after fingercombing, the reasoning being that tangled hair is pre-damage). .. but I really really need a full-fledged trim of 1-2" at this point. what I"ll probably do is dust and dust until I reach a full yard, then start trimming 1/4" every month or something.

TLSF, tangle trims and S&D helps a LOT when you're putting off full trims. Often, tangle trims help you get damage that otherwise wouldn't have been taken off by a full trim.

Have a warm holiday everyone
Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 8:29am
Hi i always cut my own hair, i just cut all the split ends out myself n my hair has hardly no split ends and it never looks like its had anything chopped off. The only problem i have with my hair is alot falls out while washing and The ends get notty easily even though i condition the ends almost everyday. does any1 know an soloutions for the notty ends?
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
Jeep Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeep Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 6:14am

After my last haircut this past June, when the stylist convinced me that I needed 6" cut off.  I had some splits, and the ends were dry.  So I went along for the ride.  But I have decided NO MORE!  Never again will I let that happen.  Took okay care of my hair before, now I am taking waaaaay better care of it.  If you take good care of your hair, you can go as long as you like between trims.  I am opting for fairytale ends, but if YOU like something a little neater, you can probably go 4-6 months between trims.  Decide how much you want trimmed, and don't let someone convince you that you need more!

Jeep Girl
2a-2cFiii 38"
(still trying to figure out how to
merge long hair into the Jeep
lifestyle without looking like a total
dork)
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 2:50pm
I know i need them. What i do is grow for two months then trim what has grown out in one month, that way i still feel like im getting somewhere.

Did that make any sense to you?
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 2:21pm
I put off trims. If you think you need a trim, go for it! no one else can know but you!

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 12:55am
I just was wondering how many put off trims.  I feel I am in great need of at least a 1" trim,  although I am just starting to get long.  I do want healthy what do you think?
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic