Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

growing an afro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growing an afro
    Posted: January 05 2006 at 4:56am
Is that when you stretch your hair that it's an inch long?  You may need about 3 inches to get it comfortably cornrowed.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

realistkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realistkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 1:20am
its about an inch long i been growing it from november
neva leave home witout ya brush
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 8:55pm
Hey Ty! How long is your afro now? I imagine with curly hair, it will take a bit longer to grow, because the growth isn't as obvious due to the curling.....My hair is wavy, and seems to take forever to grow compared with friends of mine who have straight hair.
realistkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realistkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 8:47pm
Hi everyone my name is ty and i am looking for a new change of hair style. i just want to know if anyone had a ball park figure of how many months does it take to grow your hair long enough to get it braided, and how long does it has to be.
neva leave home witout ya brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic