Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s Your fav short style, why?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s Your fav short style, why?
    Posted: January 27 2006 at 5:49pm

My two favorite styles are a very blunt cut bob,about cheek length, with short straight bangs, and a military style cut,shorn very close on the sides and back, with about three quarters of an inch length on top. Nothing frames a beautiful face better than the bob, and the super short cut emphasizes a womans eyes and other features. When my wife had her hair cut this short she automatically looked ten years younger,thinner,and more vibrant.

Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 10:48am

I like various styles.  I love a girl with a ponytail pertruding out of the back of a ball cap.  So hot!!!

I too like the pixie as it is never out of style.

But I think my favorite all time style is a "feminine" bowl cut.  I think its so cool for a girl to have the guts to try it and the personality to pull it off.  As an extremely liberal man, I feel this style slaps the face of conservative traditionalists (i.e. Mr. Bush).  Some feel the style is "butchy", but I think it can be very attractive on a girl that knows how to style it and accessorize herself to make sure she remains feminine. Claire Carney of the hit show Coach is a perfect example.

I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 4:06am
Actress Natalie Portman, who shaved her head a while back for a movie role, and has now grown it out into a short pixie, said recently that she might shave her head again, that she actually prefered wearing it, and got more positive attention from men.
Actress Bai Ling, singer Joan Jett, and singer Janice Robinson, women who have also worn the bald look, have said similar things. That they are going to wear the bald look again, and loved the attention they recieved from men when wearing the bald look.
Good for these beautiful ladies!

With some feminine women, the bald look works for them.

Edited by SanFranBrent
Brent
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 3:50am
On women I love short pixies. I also love chin length bob cuts.

I do love a shaved smooth head on a woman too if she has the beautiful and feminine features to wear the bald look. I have been with a lovely shaved smooth bald woman before and I loved the look and feel of her smooth sexy head, especially since she was a very feminine and beautiful woman.
Ever since years ago seeing beautiful and feminine Persis Khambatta bald in the first Star Trek movie, I have loved the bald look on women IF they have the features and the femininity to wear it (not all women can). There are several famous lady singers and lady fashion models now wearing the bald look, and they look gorgeous.

Edited by SanFranBrent
Brent
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 1:49pm

My fav short style on a guy is actually bald. I love the feel of a man's smooth head

On a woman a classic bob, I guess. They always look sleek and sophisticated. Not that I'm about to have my hair cut.

Why am I answering questions on the short hair thread?  . Well just nosey I guess!

gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 1:40pm

Hey I like that pic alot!

I've always loved reading prevention mags.

I know it's the 21st century, so us women can feel free to try anything we want concerning anything, including our hair!

Do You have anymore pics, please share, thanks!

Katie ;)
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 7:41am

Hi Kuroneko!

I too agree that a pixie cut looks fun and shows a womans pretty bone structure too.

I remember, back in May of 2003, I unfortunatley was depressed so I used a scissors cut all my hair off, to the skin, I felt liberated, and I also knew some cancer patients, and I guess I wanted to empathazise with them too.

My hair felt soft, then coarse as it grew out, I felt like the terminator. My then boyfriend said I looked sexy, "Combat Rock", as he called my hair, LOL, oh well,.

I remember when my hair filled out it looked ok on me, but I know some women can pull off the pixie cuts better than me.

I look cute with a short to medium bob style. I want my hair to grow at least to my shoulders, but no longer than that. I'm surprised there isn't a "medium hair length" forum on here.

Oh well, I'll start one, now, LOL!

Take care , and may God Bless.

Katie 

Katie ;)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 11:45pm
I like pixie cuts, 'cause they're cute and feel furry-soft, and show off a woman's face so well ^_^ .
More awesome than a manatee!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 7:53am

Hello all,

My favorite short style is a long Bob style, with my own cut slanted bangs! I love to wash my hair with my "Tigi" "Moisture Maniac" shampoo, towel dry, spray on a basic (suave, or aveda) leave-in conditioner to my ends. I allow my hair to air dry, the brush it out, and voila, I'm classic pretty, not too much fuss, and beautiful results! 

Take care, and God Bless!

Katie ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic