Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!
    Posted: February 21 2006 at 11:09am

Check on the aa section and pm pokahontas- she may be able to provide you with tips since she has like 3b or 3c hair which is long and she is natural as well- she is not biracial but her hair type may be similar to yours. Also you can try finding ladies with similar hairtypes at http://diasporahaircare.invisionzone.com or www.longhaircareforum.com or www.forums.longhaircommunity.com ( check out midnitecurls and wyldcurlz at longhaircommunity)

hope this helps

Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
Sweetcandicurlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetcandicurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 10:25pm
No problem, i hope u enjoyed the site!!!
I love chocolate and monkeys!!I'm the sweetest peanutbutter cup chica you'll ever want to meet! love, hugs, and kisses.
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 7:31pm
thank you very muchI am going to that site right now!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetcandicurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 9:33pm
oh, i forgot, when my hair is curly, i was using the Cantu line of products, and right now i'm just useing a leave in conditioner called 'parnevou', but there's this website called www.blended-beauty.com and it's a line of products made especially for mixed ppl, by a mixed woman who created the line herself. anyways, i'm planning on trying the products soon and can't wait, u should really check out her site. Our curls gotta look their best just like us hehe
I love chocolate and monkeys!!I'm the sweetest peanutbutter cup chica you'll ever want to meet! love, hugs, and kisses.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetcandicurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 9:22pm
i'm also biracial, and the salon that i go to when i get my hair done to be straight, they put a setting lotion called 'lotta body' and 'isoplus' sheen spray. I bought some of the lotta body and the isoplus and i tried it to do it myself, and well it didn't come out as good as the salon......but it was alright. i just spray the lotta body in after i wash my hair and its suppost to give u body and hold, then when it dries, i straighten it w/ a flat iron, then spray the isoplus in it. sometimes it's a little dry at the ends, so i just put some olive oil in it. but like u, i'm trying to find something else that works good to. just some ideas. hope i helped

Edited by Sweetcandicurlz
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 6:11pm
I am biracial I have long soft curls but they are really dry I co wash my hair and use the Cantu line it helps but I need some advice on products on my hair. AND also I have no idea how to flat iron when I go to the salon it looks so pretty but when I doi t imy selfis dry!!!  any products or flat iron that have help yall! PLESE HELP ME!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic