Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ANONYMOUS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANONYMOUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help!!!
    Posted: June 19 2002 at 8:55pm
SINCE U HAVE CHIN LENGTH HAIR I THINK IT`S BEST IF U LEAVE IT NATURAL BUT IF U WANT, U CAN WEAR EXTENSIONS.
Tiffany Clark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 3:51pm
Hey:

You can maby use a headband (that matches the rest of your jewelry) and pull it back - but leave some bits of hair in your face, then you can crimp it, or curl it, or just leave it natural!

You can also split it to the side and get a decorative clip, or barette on the side with more hair. I sugest leaving it straight, or curling it!

Hope I Helped

Tiffany
Bibitte View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2002 at 12:17pm
Well well....I got a black strapless dress with a lace up back and I got chin lenght hair and I don`t know what to do with it...I tried to look on the internet but nothing seems right...its either too short or too long...My prom is in a week and I need help real bad!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic