Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair Clip That holds Long Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tammy371 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammy371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair Clip That holds Long Hair
    Posted: May 01 2006 at 3:45am

Sorry Dave and Missrini, I wont do that again, just wanted to get that out, they are such wonderful clips. I will be more carefull next time.

ThanK you

tammy371

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 5:49pm
Right you are, Rini...
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 6:36pm
Hmmm....thanks tammy, but I believe that spamming is frowned upon here.
tammy371 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammy371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 12:10pm

There is a hair clip that is so amazing it holds up long hair with out hurting you at all. I just found out that they will be in IL and then Maryland in thenext couple of weeks, I suggest that you make it to one of their shows, you wont regret it.  here are the links or address of each of the shows. They also have a website but I suggest to actually check it out for yourself in person. I promise you you wont regret it. They are also looking for people to do this business on the East coast, they do lots of shows on the west coast. ask them about it. their website is .....

[ Edited to remove spam ]

Edited by DaveDecker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic