Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April-to-April Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April-to-April Growth
    Posted: May 09 2006 at 5:41pm
Awesome growth, Katja!  It's looking really good, too!  Thanks for sharing the picture.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 11:47am
1.25 inches!  Holy tamales!  You jussgo ahead on with your lucky hair! 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 8:24pm
Hmm....shoulderblades....yep, I think it is.  It actually covers my tattoo now (which is on my left shoulderblade) so I'd say yes!  I have a long way to go to bsl though :(   And as I said, I'm trimming today, so I'm expecting to be back at 22 by the end of the day

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 5:16pm

Thanks guys

missrini, I've been meaning to tell you how great your hair looks!  It definitely grew A LOT since your January progress pic.  Is it down to your shoulder blades now?

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 7:57pm

Yay for you Katja   You seem to be doing a great job self trimming.

We're just getting into winter here, but my hair is growing like a weed (got 1.25 inches last month).  Planning on trimming soon though

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 8:02am
Wow its growing fast, especially since you say you did self trims, you got more than a half inch a month.  Lucky you!   
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 7:53pm

Hey all-

I thought I'd give a quick update on my growth progress.  April was sort of a milestone month for my hair because my last professional trim was in April 2005, making it a year since I started cutting it myself.  And I felt that an "accomplishment" like this deserved a progress pic... so here it goes:

My camera hasn't been working right for a while, so that accounts for the bad quality (and difference in hair color) of the second photo, but I wore the same shirt and stood in the same spot so it'd be easier to spot the growth.  As you can see, I haven't measured my hair since New Year's (my goal is to wait until June 1st), but my guess is that it's at least 30" long by now (hopefully not wishful thinking... ).

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and share my progress.  I hope you- and your hair- are enjoying the warm weather!!

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic