Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

quick update from me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: quick update from me
    Posted: May 09 2006 at 6:35pm

Congrats on completing your second year of university, Hollie!   And it sounds like you have a fun job this summer.  How often does Canada take a census?

I must confess I've not been able to readily access this forum lately.  Two weeks ago my computer died and it's still not fully fixed, so I've resorted to "drastic" measures to get internet access (and been able to spend precious little time doing anything but admin stuff).  That's my boring story and I'm sticking with it.

Have fun this summer!

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 4:16pm
Holly your hair looks long and really healthy,  keep up the good work.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 8:48am
Lucky you for being done with finals. I am just taking a break from studying for calculus 4 and statics. My finals will be done at the end of this week, but I had half of them during dead week so...it hasn't been too stressful. Anyway, hope you did well!

Your hair looks amazing. Looks so soft. I can't wait until my hair is that length.
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 2:46pm

Hey there Holly! Great news about your exams. Your hair is looking great - it is really an inspiration to see the photos. Thank You!

My hair isn't growing much right now - it's in a bit of a dormant state, but I'm focusing on treating it well and looking forward to when it starts growing again! But I did achieve three inches in six months! If all goes well, I'll be almost to 24" by Christmas.....

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 1:05am
     Absolutely magnificent transformation, Holly! Congratulations, Bob
Lovely Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovely Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 6:48pm

I quite envy the discipline and patience shown in growing out your hair over the past six years HollySmile. Your hair sits extremely nicely and is a credit to you.

Congratulations on your progress. The next six inches of growth will be a breezeSmile.

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 7:54pm

Hi Holly...your hair is looking beautiful! congrats on such awesome growth.  Did you trim the underneath layer yourself?

My hair is growing.....very fast this last month...I got 1.25 inches in one month!!! woohooo!  I'm pretty happy about that    I am actually planning to trim soon though....can't stand those thin wispies anymore   So I'm temporarily 23.25 inches, but soon to be back at about 22 I think.

Thanks for the update!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 9:38am
Final exams are finally over! YES!

I just finished up my second year of university and the first year of my pharmacy program. I found out yesterday that I passed my organic chem class, so now the pressure is off and I can burn my notes! WOOHOO!

As for my hair, I didn't have a chance to photograph anything when I measured, but here's a reference picture from April 14.

I measured on April 20 (I think...) and have finally reached 29" woooo. 6" to go and then I'm just going to try and maintain it.

I also got really fed up with the damage to the very underneath layer of my hair. It was matting when went and hard to deal with, so I cut that part to about my shoulders. Can't even tell so I'm very pleased. Combs out nicer and the short pieces still fit into a ponytail.

Anyhoo, that's it for me. I'm working full time for the summer so I'll be around. Right now I'm also working for the Canadian govt. doing the 2006 Census! Yay.

How's everyone else been lately while I was off reading textbooks and whatnot?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic