Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The length of your long hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The length of your long hair.
    Posted: July 01 2006 at 6:03pm
Thanks Anne for the link.
Brent
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 11:12am
Hi Brent,  you might be interested in this thread

Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 4:45am
Horselover, your hair much be beautiful.

Vivek, glad to have other long haired men on the boards.
I wasn't asking for advice on how long to grow hair, I will wear my hair as long as I like it, I was just curious as to how long other people here on the boards wear their hair, and how long they plan on growing it.

How about the rest of you folks? How long is your hair, and how long are you growing it?

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 01 2006 at 4:47am
Brent
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 10:31pm
Hi, SanFranBrent,
I like my hair long....my hair is about 39 inches long....I'm rounding off, because I haven't checked it in a while. I am going to let it grow as long as I can. Maybe an occasional trim every now and then. I haven't ever cut my hair, seriously. The most was about 3 inches a few years ago, so I've always had long hair. My hair is also fine for my job, for which I am glad! Yay for long hair!!!!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 10:21pm
hai Brent

According to me , it can be as long as you want. It all depends on the individuals comfort and idea. I have full length hair upto my waist and i have not gone for a trim in the last one year. My goal is to maintain the same length, may be once in six months i will go for a trim may be 1 inches, nothing more than that.

I personally feel that u should not allow others to influence your thoughts when it comes to the length of the hair. I had this doubts before and since i am a male i have a lot of people around to discourage me, but i wear long hair for the last 6 years and i am very comfortable with that, In fact my hair is longer than my wifes and she admires my patience in handling the hair and she plaits my hair daily.

The message is it can be as long as u want

Edited by vivek - June 30 2006 at 10:25pm
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 7:46pm
Just curious.
How long does everyone here on the long hair boards wear their long hair?
Hoiw long are you planning on growing your long hair?

My hair is a few inches past my shoulders now. The job I have now, I can wear my hair any length I want, as long as it is neat and clean. I plan on growing it much longer, how long I am not sure. Maybe as long as two-thirds of the way down my back. I have never had hair that long before and would like to try it.
Brent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic