Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

face shape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: face shape
    Posted: July 24 2006 at 6:59pm
  Thank you Anne.  You have my permission to proceed.   All you need is a massive amount of funding... 
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

It's okay to like/want/have long hair just because.  No further justification is required.

If I were ruler of the universe, I'd have millions of large posters made with that quote next to a picture of Dave, Karen, and several other people with ultra long fabulous hair.  Then, I'd make an international law that all salons had to have the poster prominently displayed in their shops.

Okay, it sounds a bit silly, but I still like the idea. 
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:03pm
I think there's too much emphasis on the notion of face flattery, anyway.  How about the idea of a hairstyle/length that flatters the person?  We aren't simply headshots... we have bodies that span from the crown of the head to the toes of our feet.

And even that isn't the only consideration.  It's okay to like/want/have long hair just because.  No further justification is required.

whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:47am
I agree with missrini as everybodys hair is so unquie, it should compliment your facial shape rather than go against it, how many time have you heard the saying, 'why are you hiding that pretty face under all that hair?' what a load of rubbish i belive long hair can amplify a persons face shape and long hair on a round face is always very pretty and feminine!

Go for it
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 6:32am

The great thing about long hair is that it is very versatile and it can be styled many different ways....so face shape is not an issue IMO

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 3:58am
I agree with always alone. I think it depends on the individual. Experts give a lot of opinion about the relationship between the shape of the face and the length of the hair, and they say it differs between men and women. But i feel if u r comfortable with a style u should carry on. I am a guy with long hair up to my waist and i never bothered about the relationship between the face shape and the length of the hair.
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 9:50pm
Personally I do not know...because I do not feel it is that important. I have a face shape that is slightly long and I am growing my hair out. I don't think it really matters. As long as you think it looks best, it probably does.
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 7:40pm
i was curious what face shape is best for long hair?  I dont think mine is i think i have round.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic