Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE START OF THE GROWING PROCESS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE START OF THE GROWING PROCESS
    Posted: July 24 2006 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by cjgjle cjgjle wrote:

Thanks! I bought some butterfly clips and figured out to make them look really cute in my hair. Do you think it's easier to just go with the flow or set an goal length (20,25, 30in, etc..)

I agree with whhoiskad.  It can depend upon the situation.  Whatever helps you achieve your intention to get longer hair.    And it helps to talk to others if/when you have doubts about continuing on the journey (We're all ears).
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 11:55am
hai friends

i feel that one should enjoy the hair journey without bothering much about targets. actually it helps u out. im already into my 6th year My hair is 32 inches long
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 8:46am

Hey cjgjle,

Its nice to have a target to work to as it feels great when you reach your goal!

But also it nice to just go with the flow and enjoy your long hair journey every step of the way

Hair Type 2a/m/ii
cjgjle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjgjle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 1:24am
Thanks! I bought some butterfly clips and figured out to make them look really cute in my hair. Do you think it's easier to just go with the flow or set an goal length (20,25, 30in, etc..)
Jo Jo
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 12:53pm
I wholeheartedly agree with Rini and Kate (whhoiskad).  Your hair is pretty now, but with your natural hair color and texture, it will be drop-dead gorgeous when it's long.  I'm 14 years into my long hair journey -- and I wish you the best with yours! 
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:39am
Wow, abundant hair!

Your natural colour suits you a lot better as well, i think the blonde was washing you out!

You have found the right place for support as well, i only joined last week and have been given lots of support and encouragement :)
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 6:35am

Well I just want to say that your hair is going to look gorgeous when it's long (it looks lovely now...).   Your natural colour is so nice and your hair looks very thick and healthy.

When my hair was your length, I just wore it down, and sometimes I just clipped the front sections up with little butterfly clips for fun.

Probably not much help, but I just want to encourage you on your journey

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
cjgjle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjgjle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:00am
My hair is extremely puffy but I finally managed to chop the dead ends off and see my natural hair color for once. Right now  I feel pretty ugly air drying my hair because I look like a mushroom  but know that when it gets long it's a lot less work than the long blow drying and looks much better and has a really pretty natural wave with a lot of shine.

dyed and blonde

back to natural

does anyone have styling tips for this length of hair and texture, personal ones, I'm out of luck going through hair boutique becaue I'm not very talented with pony tails and clips.

Jo Jo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic