Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it okay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it okay
    Posted: August 02 2006 at 9:20pm
Not trying to scare you, SugarCube... just want you to be aware that we can't provide any assurances regarding the possible actions of unknown others.

It sounds like your "eyes are wide open" on this matter.

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:13pm
I would never show my daughters face on the Internet; too many physcos.(NOTE: I'm NOT talking about you guys) and the only pics I would put are progress pics and the occasional pretty updo. And she consets to pics of her hair being on THIS forum and due to security issues DH and I can't tell our daughter's age. (again see note)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 2:24pm
Hi SugarCube,

Does your daughter consent to having her picture put on the internet?  Is she an adult, or close to becoming one?

Do you consent to its being put on the internet?  (Presumably so, since you're asking...)

This is a family-friendly forum. 

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2006 at 9:17am
to put pics of family members hair if they aren't registered because my daughter has hair the length I described in my Hello Everybody topic and was wondering if its okay if I talk about her hair from now on and if she writes an occasional post because she too wants to grow her hair out to fingertip length? Mods is this okay????  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic