Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to soon for a trim?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to soon for a trim?
    Posted: August 26 2006 at 4:46am
Thank you, SugarCube.
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 8:29pm
Dave: love your new sig
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 7:15pm
yes me and the stylist figured it out it was the type of comb i was using, so i need to purchase a better comb so we searched and destroyed the ends and im off to get my new comb.
Babycheeks
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 8:28pm
Hi babycheeks,

What do you think is causing the extreme splitting (straightening/chemical treatments/heat/blow frying/brushing)?  Until the cause is identified and addressed, it may continue.  Grow-out of already-damaged hair may be required.  Have you considered trying "search and destroy" (S&D)?  Search for and trim individual split ends.  It may help you keep more of your growth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 8:14am
well usually i can hold out 3mths so i think one more month i can make it lol.:) thanks for ur help.
Babycheeks
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 6:26pm
Once hair is damaged you can't fix it but you can prevent further damage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 5:16pm
im trying to hold out at least one more month im gonna do some oil treatments and see if it mends what i have.
Babycheeks
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 1:34pm
If you think you need a trim do it you decide. And as for the shedding rate you lose 50-100 hairs a day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 12:37pm

got a trim in june about end of june is it too soon for a trim i need some ends cut already im splitting faster the longer it gets is that normal? im also seeing a little more shedding is that normal? :(

Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic