Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I get this hair style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get this hair style?
    Posted: September 18 2006 at 12:25pm
yeah layers do look good she does have layers, lshe usually always has layers in her hair and that style she has layers, if your hair is thick im sure you can pull it off.
Babycheeks
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 5:44pm
I also have thick hair and side swept bangs so I have that part down.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 5:42pm
I'm not getting the color. I love my brunette hair. Plus my mom won't let me.

So Liv has layers? Do layers look good when you straighten them? Are they pretty?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 10:06pm
im thinking you would get your bangs cut so that they swoosh to the side like that liv tyler is known to have layers, and get it colored you could take the pic to the salon for the correct coloring. Then the rest of her hair really just looks curling ironed, and pulled up half way with some volumizing mist probably on it to give it that bounce and shine she also has thick hair for this to be pulled off.

here are the steps to get the right volume and curl

STEP 1 Wash your hair using a moisturizing shampoo. Follow with a hydrating conditioner.

STEP 2 On damp hair, apply -- depending on your hair’s thickness -- from a dime-size to a nickel-size dollop of gel. Start by applying a small amount at the scalp and work it through to the ends.

STEP 3 Blow-dry your hair using a medium-size round brush. If you have long layers around your face like Liv, dry normally and brush to the side. For the rest of your hair, dry hair in 2-3 inch sections. At the end of each section, intensify the heat on the hair rolled in the brush for one to two minutes, then let cool before releasing. Dry each section in this way then use a curling iron on each section of hair seperate, use volumizing shine spray.

spray-Crome BodyShot Spray - Volume and Shine
gel-Crome Blone Soft Flexible Hold Conditioning Gel

and im sure you can find your own shampoo and conditioner if not let me know ill help ya out make sure its for color treated hair  if you get the coloring done.
good luck!

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 13 2006 at 10:19pm
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 6:19pm

http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c=p&ti=1&ai=30752&l=dir&o=0&sv=0a300516&ip=d8871ceb&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcelebritycd.com%2Fliv_tyler%2Fliv_tyler_37.jpg

Here's the link. Please take time to look at it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 12:23pm
pics are not coming up for me. sorry cant help.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 6:46pm
I really like this style but I don't know how this is done. Can someone explain it?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic