Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

6 Months on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 Months on
    Posted: October 14 2006 at 8:57pm
Have you considered a braid, classic or French?  Definitely takes some practice to perfect.

Maybe a twisted updo held with a clip or pin?  I've seen lots of young women wear such styles; should work well for you too.

color blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote color blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 6:40am
Thanks for you comments, at the moment I mainly wear it down in as in the pics or in a simple ponytail. Have you guys any suggestions for other styles I could try.
rhpetunia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhpetunia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 11:22am
Thank you for sharing -- very nice hair!
2b/F/ii
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 3:49pm

Welcome, color blond! That is great about your hair growth.Clap Pretty hair - thanks for sharing the photos.Smile

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 9:44pm
Hi color blond!

It does look like it has grown longer, and the color (especially apparent in the 2nd photo) is very pretty.
color blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote color blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 6:57am

Here are a couple of pictures of my hair, the first was posted in March the second is from this month, 6 months growth. I always imagine my hair growing slowly but I was really encouraged to see the two pictures side by side. I have now been growing it out from very short since Feb 03 and am so pleased with the way it is looking.

March 2007
Sep 2006

Sorry about the different sized images I have not worked out how to change them yet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic