Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE1 tried any of the following

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NE1 tried any of the following
    Posted: October 14 2006 at 7:58pm
Thanks SK!  The vacation I just took did wonders for reducing my stress.  Approve

I reverted to the old hair vitamins I was using and the hair fallout increased greatly (back to what it was when I used them full-time).  Back on the hairtopia and the fallout has once again plummeted.  I'm definitely convinced that the hairtopia (perhaps, in combination with the remainder of my supplementation routine) is very effective -- the best hair vitamins I've ever used.  What took me so long to try?

Disclaimer: Neither the Hairtopia supply I bought nor the testimonial were in any way paid for or encouraged by the Hairboutique.

SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 3:46pm
Dave, I hope your stress eases soonHugGlad to hear the Hairtopia is working for you!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2006 at 9:42pm
I used GNC Ultranourishair for awhile and it seemed to work fairly well for me, as part of my supplementation routine.

I recently (finally!) bought some of the Hairboutique's own Hairtopia (including herbal), and I am most impressed with the reduction in strand fallout.  (Yes, it is still just a part of my supplementation routine).  I'm curious to see what the long-term result is (if and for how long the reduced fallout rate continues).  It's all the more remarkable since I've been under a lot of stress lately.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 2:26pm
doo goo actually thickens your hair...
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 9:23pm
never tried but doesnt sound so hot!
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 8:27pm
No, but I can tell you, don't waist your money. None of that stuff works.
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 5:15pm
Doo grow stimulating growth oil(found at Walgreens)
Gnc nourishair for men or women
Organic root stimulator feritlizing temple balm?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic