Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

re-introduction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: re-introduction
    Posted: January 01 2007 at 6:23pm
Welcome back, Amanda Panda!  Good to "see" you here again.  Your hair looks amazingClap
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2006 at 12:27am
Hey! I haven't been here in forever, either! (I think it has been like, 2 years) lol
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 7:53pm
Embarrassed  Thanks Dave
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 6:08pm
Sarah, thank you again! (bows)  Smile  Yours is gorgeous!

Susan, I just now read Lady Grace's message. LOL Honestly, she is just being extraordinarily gracious; my hair absolutely pales in comparison to hers.  When it comes to the ability to grow hair, she is a freak of nature (and I mean that in a comlimentary way).   Anyway, I got to be highly irritated by the insistency of the boardhost software to put unwanted junk (spyware, bots, etc) on my computer so my reaction was to just avoid the board. Disapprove  Sad, because there are (were?) a lot of great people there.

Hi Miri, sorry to hear school's been tough for you lately.  Work has been tough on me lately too. Smile

Sarah, Susan, glad to hear you like this forum!  I also participate in another forum sometimes, but since it's so active (and I haven't got the spare time I'd like), I can't even hope to keep up.

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 7:13am
Yeah, here is a nice place to be!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 11:01am
Hi Susan!  I recognized you too.  Until now, I'd been too busy to try to keep up with another message board/forum.  I visit hairboutique like all the time though.  I love the style how-to articles and stuff like that.  Thought I'd give this a try.  It's not too busy to keep up with. (the gun forum my brother visits gets 50 million new messages every day! not really, but it seems that way)  Tongue
sarah
40 inches
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 8:44am
hey Davey!!!!! I havent been here in the longest time and I'm so happy to see ya. school's been brutal an its awesome ta see ya
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 7:07am
I too hope things will go better for you Dave...since you mention tlhs, I wonder if you saw a bit of lovely praise for your hair that was on there?  It will certainly brighten your day if you missed it.  Under the post "Some Questions" by headbanger, Lady Grace responded with "Great Topic!" and she gave you a very nice compliment in that post. 

I kind of moved over here and don't post there much anymore, but I still read posts sometimes.  Hi Sarah!  I thought that might be you!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 10:14pm
Approve  You assumed correctly, Dave.  Your hair is amazing!
sarah
40 inches
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 8:45pm
Awww, Special Kitty, you are so kind; thank you.  HugI see that your hair is growing longer and it's looking great, too! Thumbs%20Up

Thanks again, Debbie! Big%20smile

Thanks Kate!  Welcome back to you, too.  Once you get "hooked" on the web, it's definitely odd being away for awhile.

Group hug?  Smile  Hug

whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 3:25pm
Hey Dave!

Nice to see you back, I have just returned myself after moving house and having no internet for a month! Shock horror!

Nice to see you also S Kitty:)
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 1:10pm
Thank you Special Kitty!  And she is right Dave glad to have you back!

Edited by Debbie - December 14 2006 at 1:11pm
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 11:56am

Dave, I hope things are going more smoothly for you - I'm so sorry it's been hard lately......and you HAVE been missed! As for the praise, it's nothing that isn't deserved!! You are always so helpful, AND you have incredible hair.

Debbie, my hair is still relatively short - this is a great board to learn HOW to grow it long. Glad to have you here!!!

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 7:17pm
Debbie -- you are most definitely qualified to post here.  Us longhairs didn't necessarily start out that way.  At one time, my hair was very short.

Tell us more about the troubles you've been having growing your hair, or anything else about your hair you'd like to mention. Smile
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 6:58pm
Let's just say that I feel bad for posting on the long hair forum having such short hair.  At least I am trying to grow it! LOL!  Now, if it would just co-operate!  LOL!  Oh well, welcome back!  Debbie
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 5:55pm
Thanks for the welcome back Debbie!  Erm, what do you mean you're on the wrong board?  You've always been respectful and I appreciate your concern for me.

Special Kitty -- thanks again for your wonderful praise; I am still glowing. Star

Hey Bob, things seem to have improved steadily over the course of the past week... thankfully!

Hairbraider -- glad you like my new pic. Big%20smile  (I'm assuming you like it. Embarrassed).  I haven't visited tlhs in forever, but I do miss the good ol' days there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 1:08pm
Hi Dave!  I recognize you from TLHS.  Smile  Your hair is longer than it was in the last pic I saw of you.
sarah
40 inches
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 12:32pm
     Embarrassed Hi, I'm Bob, and I'm also an addict! (lol) Hope you life is going better, Dave. You have been missed! God Bless, Bob
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 10:27am
Hey Dave! Waving
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 7:56am
I was wondering what happened to you!  Welcome back!  (waving to you!)  I know I am not on the right board- but oh well!  Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic