Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated hair journey and new styles page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated hair journey and new styles page
    Posted: January 02 2007 at 2:19pm
Thanks Dave!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 7:42pm
Hi Susan!  Fun updates to your web pages... and your hair is looking great, too!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 8:08am
Thank you!  She was jumping on my shoulder for most of the pics, but in most she wasn't looking so I cropped her out to save space. 

The folded braid is an imitation of a style my teacher used to wear when I was in school.  I have no idea how she did it, but this looks similar, and she had classic length hair so it should work for a long time to come.

I'm trying to remember where I got that hairstick...It was probably 10 years ago, but I think it was at Claires. 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 5:09am
I love all the new pics.Your hair looks so shiny and healthy.My fav pic is the kitty cat pic.ClapStar
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 6:57pm
ooooo...I like your figure-8 and the folded braid (where did you get that hairstick?)
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 12:07pm
I updated my hair journey page and put up a new styles for longer hair page.

Hopefully this styles page isn't redundant of too many other styles pages, but I tried to do something different.  I never saw a page with instructions online for the Infinity bun (which I learned to do on forums and always have trouble finding.  I did find some for a figure 8 bun which is done a little differently and comes out looking a little different).  I also couldn't find one with a photo of a bee's butt bun.  I remember seeing a really nice photo of a girl with one on a forum, but had no luck finding that again (hers had 3 or 4 coils and was much nicer than mine!). Anyway... Enjoy!

Edited by Susan W - December 31 2006 at 12:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic