Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wispy flyaways

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wispy flyaways
    Posted: January 15 2007 at 8:52pm
i used to get those too babycheecks 24, it makes slicking your hair back horrible looking because my hair is wavy/curlyand id get these little curls sticking out it looked unpolished and messy, its easier to deal with if you  have straight hair but the best thing to do is grow them out, dont cut them because i tried that and it made me look worse, i gave it a year or so and they grew out.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 4:46pm
I agree with Susan, it's new growth or damage (or some amount of both).  I have them, too.  Also, the strands nearest to the hairline (especially @ the temple and nape) seem to be more fine and shorter than the strands elsewhere on my scalp.  That's normal.

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 12:17pm
my hair is curly my wispys curl up lol. serum isnt going to do anything for it thanks though! im learning to deal with them.
Babycheeks
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 12:34am
I like mine. Embarrassed You could always use one of those "serums" but I know a lot of you long hair'ds don't like to use that kind of stuff. It works great for flyaways and whatnot though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 8:29pm
yeah they must be new growth then thanks. :( boo hoo! i dont like it. there in the front def not damage i keep my hair nicely trimed and in care. Well i hope they grow out a little cause eww.
Babycheeks
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:36pm
Unfortunately I think most of us always have them.  They are new hairs growing in usually -unless you are damaging your hair somehow so that they are broken ones ...see if they are exactly the length of where your ponytail holder goes or other accessory you wear....if not, they are probably just new hairs growing in.  They are noticeable at the hairline because the new ones further back get covered by the other longer hair.  They are also more noticeable on longer hair because when we wear our hair up that short hair shows by contrast.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:00pm
My hair is getting longer but the front near the forehead im getting these little wispy pieces almost like baby hairs do on babies, whats going on here cause i dont think they were there before they look bad when i pull my hair in a pony tail anything i can do do they grow out or stay that way?

Edited by babycheeks24 - January 13 2007 at 1:01pm
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic