Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burt's Bees, anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burt's Bees, anyone?
    Posted: February 07 2007 at 6:40pm
Nice to see YOU again, Anais!!  Clap
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 10:14pm

Psssst, hey Katja...

Nice to see you again! Hug Hug Hug

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Mr_unlucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_unlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 6:33am
Used it once. LOVED it. Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to pick some up! :)
~Robert
~ I promise... I-will-drop....the scissors!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 8:24pm
I love their dandruff shampoo.  I do not have to use it often, but when I need it I only have to use one treatment and my scalp is cured.  I also love how it makes my hair really shiny afterwards. 
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 3:11pm
I probably shouldn't respond, since I haven't tried any of the Burt's Bees products.

Do you generally know what products (and ingredients) do and don't work for your hair?

Sometimes, the only way to know if a product works for you is to try it.

Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 10:53am
Hi all.  I was wondering if any of you have tried Burt's Bees' new line of shampoo and conditioner, and if so, how you liked it.  I saw it in the drugstore the other day and was intrigued, and I love their lotions and such so I was thinking the hair products might be really nice and good for my hair.  So I'm curious, has anyone tried it?

~Katja
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic